- Understand IMPACT Bay Area’s goals, what we do, value, benefits, differentiator by engaging with our leaders and reviewing the research we have already done.
- Do any additional research if required (for example, talking to customers, what appeals to them, feedback on classes, customer needs, review existing assets, website, social pages, etc).
- Based on gathered insights, develop positioning statement, key-value propositions, overall narrative/brand story (higher-order benefits) that will appeal to a broader audience that IMPACT wants to target for private classes.
- Segment the target audience, and develop messaging catered to each (for example, corporate, schools/youth, community groups, women, young adults, LGBTQ+, regional, etc)
Project Deliverables: Deliver the following, which then IMPACT may adapt across various media and channels (pitch presentations, website, flyers, social media posts, testimonials, etc) to promote itself and the classes.
- Overall positioning statement
- Value propositions – Overall benefits as well as key features (for the organization and each class)
- Messaging by audience segments (to be identified as mentioned above)
Impact Bay Area is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that teaches effective boundary setting, personal safety, and physical self-defense skills. Our classes are tailored to meet the needs of different ages, genders, and communities.
We envision a community where everyone has the personal safety tools to live a fuller, more confident life.