APPLYSend the below info, and if interested, the nonprofit will select a time for a phone interview. You'll get a confirmation with everything you need to know.
CONNECTYou'll have a 30 minute call to discuss the scope and deliverables of the project directly with International Child Advancement , and for them to confirm you're a good fit.
STARTOnce accepted, you'll be able to get right to work. We will check in with you periodically to make sure you have everything you need.
Fundraising / Event Planning:
• Direct the development and implementation of the overall campaign plan for the organization
• Work closely with Executive Director to develop plans, set goals, monitor activities, identify problems, and prepare action plans to resolve problems;
• Prepare quarterly progress reports and overall evaluations.
• Contact local businesses to request donations.
• Research and book venues for events.
• Conduct or review research on prospective donors; develop and recommend approach strategy including setting dollar and/or participation goals.
• Provide fund-raising support to volunteers throughout the campaign.
• Provide status updates throughout the campaigns.
• Provide training/information to volunteers as required.
This individual will a part of the ICA Leadership team and have exposure with all leaders on developing the organization to new heights. Although we are submitting this as a project based assignment, we are hoping the individual that takes on this function would have the ability to want to stay on long term and help with providing the strategic insight on development and fundraising campaigns.
International Child Advancement is a non-profit organization with a mission to empower orphans and underprivileged children worldwide through education, vocational training, livelihood provision and mentoring.